Allison was born and raised in Ottawa. Before commencing law school in 2006, she completed her Masters in Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology with a specialization in Human Molecular Genetics.
While in law school, Allison worked at the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic in the area of civil litigation.
Allison articled at a national Intellectual Property law firm prior to joining Weir Bowen as an associate in January of 2012.
She has a litigation practice, with a focus on plaintiff medical malpractice and personal injury.
Allison enjoys travelling, running, cycling, skiing and reading.
- 2003 – Bachelor of Science (Biology) – Acadia University
- 2006 – Masters of Science – University of Ottawa
- 2009 – Juris Doctor – University of Ottawa
- 2010 – Law Society of Upper Canada
- 2012 – Law Society of Alberta
- Edmonton Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association