Luke is a born and raised Edmontonian. At the University of Alberta, he graduated from the School of Business before moving on to study law.
During his undergrad, he spent a semester studying abroad at the University of Wollongong in Australia. In law school,
Luke spent a second semester studying abroad, this time at the University of Hong Kong.
While at law school, Luke acted in Law Show and suited up for a number of intramural sports teams.
Luke joined Weir Bowen as a summer student in 2016, before returning as an articling student the following year.
In his free time, Luke plays a variety of sports including hockey, soccer, tennis and golf, and dabbles in music, writing and woodworking. He also travels whenever he can, having spent time in recent years exploring Europe, Southeast Asia and Central America.
- 2013 – Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction) – University of Alberta
- 2017 – Juris Doctor (with Distinction) – University of Alberta
- 2018 – Law Society of Alberta
- Edmonton Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- 2014-2015: The Sydney B Woods, QC Memorial Prize in Constitutional Law
- 2015-2016: The Bishop & McKenzie Prize in Corporations Law
- 2016-2017: University of Alberta Hong Kong-Alberta Young Scholars Exchange Award