Weir Bowen – COVID-19 Firm Update
At Weir Bowen we are continuing to monitor the evolution of COVID-19 and are following the recommendations of our government and public health officials to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. We have made arrangements for our employees to work remotely whenever possible and are practicing social distancing.
We recognize that during these unprecedented times your legal needs continue and we remain fully operational to serve you. We are offering remote consultations for existing and new clients so that our clients are not required to visit our office. We continue to provide legal services in the following areas:
- Medical malpractice
- Personal injury claims including motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, slip and falls/occupier’s liability, commercial host liability, and product liability
- Disability claims
- Corporate commercial litigationInsurance litigation
- Estate litigation and administration including preparation of wills, powers of attorney, and personal directives
- Real estate and real property law
- Represented adult applications and litigation
We remain committed to serving the legal needs of our clients and community. If you have questions or require assistance in any of these areas, you can contact us here at any time or call us at (780) 424-2030.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and adjust our services as necessary in order to best meet your legal needs while ensuring the health and safety of our community. Please check our blog for any future updates.